• Contact Details – Nicola Neill (Proprietor)
Blackrock House, 26 Dhu Varren, Portrush BT56 8EN
T:0044+ (0) 7779 336 885
• Opening Hours – Blackrock House is open all year round. We welcome bookings 7 days a week for individual guests, business and leisure travellers, private parties and sports groups. We are also delighted to accommodate your special occasions and have hosted birthday, anniversary, engagement, honeymooners and wedding guests. As a courtesy to all guests, please note, Blackrock does accept bookings from Stag/Hen or night clubbers - any rooms booked online with this purpose will not be refunded. Please call 07779 336 885 to discuss your stay if you require any assistance planning your visit.
• Deposit – To confirm a reservation a 50% deposit of the total booking is required and will be held as a guarantee – this then constitutes a legally binding contract between you and Blackrock House B&B. Please note during major sporting events and Bank Holiday weekends, we may require 100% payment of your reservation as a non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. Transactions from bank cards outside the UK/EU will incur a 3% booking fee. Full payment will be required on arrival – we will accept payment in cash (£ Sterling or € Euro) and online payment via our booking site. If you wish to pay the balance via bank transfer, please process at least 5 working days in advance to clear before your arrival date.
• Cancellation Policy – We understand sometimes plans change so if you need to amend or cancel a reservation please let us know by telephone and we will confirm back in writing. Bookings cancelled 14 days or more notice prior to arrival will be refunded minus an admin fee. Bookings cancelled up to 7 days before arrival will be charged 50% the total cost of the booking plus booking fee. If a booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival or in the event of a no show, the full total price of the reservation will be charged plus booking fee. Please note departures earlier than scheduled are also treated as a cancellation, therefore the Cancellation Policy will apply.
• Check-In / Arrival – check in on the day of arrival is between 4pm and 7pm but we like to be flexible to what suits you. Guests are welcome to arrive earlier to park, have a coffee and leave luggage with prior notice. If you are running late, please call on 07779 336 885 to let us know.
• Guest Registration – under the Immigration (Hotel Records) Order 1972, we are legally obliged to record the details of all guests aged over 16, including the date of arrival and departure, full name and nationality. We must also record the passport number, place of issue and next destination of guests who are not British, Irish or Commonwealth citizens. All guests aged over 16 must complete a registration form on arrival. These records will be kept for at least 12 months.
• Check-Out / Departure - rooms may be vacated between 7.00am and 11.00am on the day of departure. Why not extend your stay with a late check out by 14.00 for a £25 supplement per room (subject to availability).
• Parking – Blackrock House B&B offers free/complimentary off street private parking of 4 spaces at rear and 1 space at front . Please note parking is at owners’ risk. We are only a 2 min walk from Dhu Varren train stop if travelling by rail.
• Breakfast– breakfast is served daily between 8am-9.30am. We are happy to arrange early breakfast times for groups, special events or sporting activities with prior arrangement. Check out our ‘Breakfast to Go’ option if you need to get on the road early.
• No Smoking Policy - by law we cannot allow smoking in any part of Blackrock House B&B and we do adhere strictly to this policy. A surcharge of £250 will be applied to room charges for anyone smoking within the house, bathrooms or balcony. Please note our smoke alarms are very sensitive. You are welcome brace the sea air as smoking is permitted in the back garden.
• Family Policy - we do not have a family room or facilities at Blackrock House B&B and regret we are unable to accommodate children. However, we do welcome young people over the age of 16 that can sleep in a separate room to parents. Please note if you are a family group and wish to book several rooms, give us a call as we may be able to accommodate your party together as a private booking.
• Pet Policy – whilst we love pets and support our local dog rescue kennels BARK, we regret we are unable to accept animals staying inside Blackrock House with the exception of guide dogs. We are happy to arrange local boarding kennels.
• Loss / Damage – guests will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any breakages, loss or damage caused by them to Blackrock House B&B property. Guests must report any loss or damage to their own property immediately on discovery to the proprietors, and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by Blackrock House B&B to the police. Please note cars parked at Blackrock House B&B is at the owners’ risk.
• Health & Safety - Blackrock House B&B reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, we reasonably consider that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, or is behaving in a threatening or abusive manner. We reserve the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance or is behaving in an unacceptable manner towards staff and/or other Guests.
• Disability and Accessibility – Blackrock House is the perfect base for your stay in Northern Ireland. Please note our bedrooms are unsuitable for those who have difficulty with stairs. Layout:Ground Floor Dining Room, WC, 1st Floor - Snug & Balcony, Private Bathroom and Bedroom 2, Guest Lounge Drawing Room. 2nd Floor - Bedroom 3. 3rd Floor - Bedroom 4 and Bedroom 5.
- Credit Card
- Free Parking
- Golf Course Nearby
- Bicycle Rent
- Wedding Functions
- Romantic Breaks
- Walking Holidays